DCI has two manufacturing plants located in Reservoir and Thomastown, both are in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
Reservoir is the company headquarters and where the metal stamping, robotic welding and powdercoating is performed. Thomastown is exclusively Thermal and Acoustic shielding plant with an Aluminium coil embossing line and hydraulic presses.
Summary of equipment:
- Presses - (clutch & fly wheel) x38 (20-400t)
- Presses - (hydraulic) x10 (20-250t)
- Spot Welders x18 (30-200kVA)
- Robotic Mig Welding single cell x10
- Trunion Dual Robotic Mig Weld cell x4
- Powder Coating - conveyerised line
- Fully automated and low volume Assembly lines - Hinges, Fuel filler Doors, Horn Machining (standard tool room equipment)
- Pipe bending - up to 72mm.