DCI's engineering services provide a disciplined approach to the design & development of engineered metal products & assemblies ensuring adherence to the highest quality standards. Utilising state of the art technology, combined with our team of experienced engineers, we create innovative designs that translate to efficiently manufactured components giving our customers a competitive edge.
Hinge & closure systems, mechanisms, cross car beam assemblies, metal pressings & welding, heat & acoustic shields, with detailed evaluation in the following fields.
- Static linear & non-linear structural analysis
- NVH modal analysis
- Durability / Fatigue analysis
- Linear buckling analysis
- Thermal steady-state heat transfer analysis
- Static & dynamic kinematic analysis
- Acoustic testing & analysis
CAD/CAE Neutral Format Compliance
- Project management
- Tool, jig & fixture design and manufacture
- Full machine shop capabilities
- Design validation
- Design & manufacture of test rigs
- Design feasibility
- Design for manufacture
- Production assembly layout & design
- Production systems design, incorporating lean manufacturing practices
DCI is a solution orientated organisation that will project manage product design and development or offer contract project management for the entire process.
Jigs and Fixtures
In-house design and manufacture of jigs, fixtures and tools.
Complex Fabricated Assemblies
Automotive instrument panel cross car beam, constructed to exacting specifications.
* Registered Trademarks of their respective companies.