DCI has over 75 years of experience in Metal Fabrication, Stamping, Welding & Assembling components from raw materials to finished goods.
Services offered include:
- Stamping: Blanking, pressing & forming
- Machining: 5-axis machining capability, full in-house tool room facilities
- Manufacture: Press tools, gauges, jigs & fixtures
- Bending: Tube & pipe bending
- Assembly: Production & contract assembly
Metal Stamping & Fabrication
DCI Specializes in the manufacture & assembly of low & high volume metal products, Including:
- Complex hinge & closure systems
- Automotive cross beams
- Hand brake mechanisms
- Small & large stampings
- Heat & acoustic shields
- Presses: 38 clutch & fly wheel presses, 20-400 ton
- Presses: 10 hydraulic presses, 20-250 ton
- Bending: CNC Tube benders, 5mm to 76mm capability
- Robots: Fully automated assembly machines
Our vertically integrated manufacturing processes give us total quality control from raw material through to finished parts. Continuous improvement and standardized process controls with TS16949 certification, reflects our ongoing company wide commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Metal StampingDCI's metal stamping division has the ability to produce simple stampings to sophisticated pressings in steel, aluminium, brass and coated metals.
Utilizing both mechanical and hydraulic presses from 20 to 400 ton, our press tools range in size up to 3.2 metres in length.
DCI supplies metal pressings and fabricated products to:
- Automotive industry: hinges, heat shields, brackets and structural members
- Medical: stainless steel respiratory equipment
- Marine: heat & acoustic shields
- Hardware: wood working machinery and electrical housings & fixtures
- Transportation & Defence: shielding & fasteners
High Volume Hinge Assembly
Robotically assembled, incorporating 100% error proofing & functional testing.
CIMCOR Digital Metrology equipment
Portable co-ordinate measuring machine, offering flexibility and consistency to ensure dimensional accuracy.
Download PDF Brochure